The latest Master code is now available for deployment.
This will give you Edge-Client 6.203.0
Technical Notes and What is Included
- Story 427: DTP Lite Audit Information Exposed into Edge (This is not currently visible in the UI of Edge, however an area that can be used to view this data is currently being developed with the intention of being available in a future release).
- Story 481: Visualisations should support the same property with multiple uses (e.g. charts can use the same property more than once, but no more than 20 different properties should be added as it gets too complex after that) NB: When you drag on more than couple of properties you will need to specify how each property is used , or it will come up with a number or something that is not a chart.
Once you get to around 25 property chips this is getting close to the upper limit of what can be displayed.
You can only add a property if its unique, so no adding say a string property twice, but a numeric can be added up to 4 times - one each for each aggregation (min,max,average,sum).
An orange toaster message may appear saying multiple of the same property is not supported. This is a known issue but the addition of multiple properties will still occur.
- Story 519: Add IS NOT option to a Pinboard (cross filtering filter chip) This gives the user the option to have an Is Not filter on a pinboard when cross-filtering. The user can toggle between the two options on the filter chip. When you toggle the filter it automatically reapplies the filter.
- Story 501: The User can add a chart or threshold to someone else's Question
A user can add a chart or threshold to someone else's question If they have permission to see it.
- All users can add/remove/update charts on questions they have access to it.
- It shows a confirmation modal when deleting a chart from a question. If the user is not the owner the modal will display the owner of the question.
- Any user who has access to a question can add a threshold to it. A user who does not own the question cannot edit a threshold if it is in use.
- When creating a threshold (dragging property cards to the threshold area) the new threshold appears in an editing state.
- The threshold is saved at the point the user clicks Sav
Bugs or Known issues in this Release:
1. The recent issue raised to do with
Incidents in MS1 is time outs, relating to tabular data endpoints returning a table row count. This is to be fixed in line with this release.
2. Clicking and editting a chart title on a pinboard - if left blank a red error occurs and title lost. There is to be a fix in a future release for this.
3. Applying an 'is not' filter overwrites question filters when it shouldn't. There is a fix in a future release for this.
4. Interacting with a chart no longer drives filter options. There is a fix in a future release for this and there are possible work-arounds available/you can search
5. Error viewing settings of a working chart on a pinboard. This is likely to be a network error.
6. Errors when using same numeric property multiple times in the same chart. We are currently checking that the permissions model is behaving correctly
7. In UAT - Trend Metrics for date fields, trend unknown data against actuals. This is to be fixed for a future release.
8. Thresholds need reapplying to each chart if they're changed. This is to be fixed for future release
9. Empty country name field in JPMC countries planet. This is a data issue/missing data will throw the null values.
10. Error on JPMC 'Organisation' property on planet IT services - Enums need checking/that they match in the data. Constrained strings need to exactly match the data
As usual, if anything strange or unusual happens in the environment you are working on, please refresh or reload the browser.