Here are the Technical Migration Notes for 20190128. The environment being used for UAT testing is Edge-demo.
Lift and Shift/Nifi
The lift and shift process is now available for use. A user-guide with technical notes and screenshots can be found here, as well as trouble-shooting guide:
Thresholds - bug fixes
1. When putting a threshold on a chart it doesn't save automatically #6814
Thresholds weren't saving automatically once applied. They do now. Available in 6.211.0.
2. Thresholds need reapplying to each chart if they're changed #7361
Similar to the above. Available in version 6.211.0.
3. Threshold: Add in to the threshold causes error #6554
Fix available in the next release.
4. Pinned charts with applied thresholds do not update when thresholds are updated on the question and become invalid for that chart #7213
Available in 6.211.0.
- Aids visibility
- Hovering over a segment 'bolds' the tooltip on the related segment
(This was part of a bug fix)
Changes in the Back-End
- Layout API moved to queue-backed transactions (communications changed, setting master layout should work as before)
- Update to Mongo DB to require username and password
- Host Node js applications using PM2 (compiling files)