The latest Master code is now available for deployment.
This will give you Edge-Client 6.235.0
As usual, if anything strange or unusual happens in the environment you are working on, please refresh or reload the browser.
Bug Fixes in this Release:
1. #7495 Grouping on a Property Bug - JPMC #345 - The filtering wouldn't allow to group by year even if this should have been available, now this has been fixed - Available in mood/edge-client/6.228.0. https://github.com/MooDEdge/Edge/issues/7495
2. Craig Sears request- In a donut chart #7467 - It is now possible to see the central number as the highest or lowest value. Available in mood/edge-client/6.227.0. https://github.com/MooDEdge/Edge/issues/7467
3. Clicking instances from table breaks string filters #6879 - Fixed and available in this release.https://github.com/MooDEdge/Edge/issues/6879
4. Rename a panel in pinboard loses old panel name #7141 - original title on the panel remains while you edit it - this is now the default functionality.
5. Incorrect Chart Sort by Ordering Unable to Reproduce #7278 (NC) Unable to reproduce this problem either. Meanwhile there is another bug which Chris C is looking at where sorting is incorrect in Adaptive Caching. Follow #7473 and see if this problem returns after that fix.
https://github.com/MooDEdge/Edge/issues/7278 and https://github.com/MooDEdge/Edge/issues/7473
6. Deleting a question throws errors when the question card and thresholds section is open #7522 https://github.com/MooDEdge/Edge/issues?q=is%3Aissue+7522+is%3Aclosed Version tested: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Embedded Questions pass through 0's causing the panels to present 'Nothing to Show'. R e-occurring in CISCO's own Infrastructure #7149 https://github.com/MooDEdge/Edge/issues/7149
8. Usage Cards not populating with data #7540 https://github.com/MooDEdge/Edge/issues/7540
9. Charts Zoom in appears to change numbers on a chart - Zoom function not working as expected and lowers the numbers on zoom in
10. Chart Settings (Pinboard) - Sort by Asc/Desc on Doesn't Sort#7473
Cypher Optimisations Phase 1:
There have been some performance improvements in cypher which mean that everything that touches data from the UI should be much quicker and take less time than before.
Everything should work as expected from a user perspective, just be slightly quicker.
An example from a user perspective of this change is in: https://github.com/MooDEdge/Edge/issues/7517#issuecomment-463599431
Data Provenance Phase 2:
There is a new section to the UI in a tab called Data Provenance. This covers data which has been loaded into each environment using data platform lite. This is not linked to lift and shift data.
The whole data provenance tab and usability and functionality will be tested in UAT.