Documentation for MooD 16.076 Hotfix 1
|Business Architect installer||Download|
|Active Enterprise installers||Download|
This hotfix (76.01) resolves a number of issues with MooD 16.76. Many of which are only prevalent on Windows 7 / Server 2012 machines.
- (Windows 7) Users experienced application crash messages whilst using MooD or shutting down MooD reporting Salamander.HTMLRendering.exe encountered a problem.
- (Windows 7) While using BA, If users open 24 instances of a network, radial, OSM or GSM, MooD can stop responding.
- (Windows 7) While using BA, copying and pasting many instances of the above controls can also cause MooD to stop responding.
- (Windows 7) Closing MooD can result in a message Salamander.HTMLRendering.exe 'A breakpoint has been reached'
- Editing a style sheet and closing MooD can raise an application crash message
- If 60+ root items are in the first element theme, and you haven’t visited Gallery->Content, looking inside a Model Master takes exponential time.
- Open streetmap fails to render in business architect
- Inline/popup forms can fail to render in web preview or Document Exports.
- In 76 We introduced many security barriers to bulletproof security of Custom visuals, one in particular accidentally prevented Open Street Map and Google Maps from rendering in BA and Document Exports. We will remove one of these barriers (which is a very unlikely security scenario), to enable OSM and GSM rendering.