Documentation for MooD 16.082 Hotfix 2
Installers for MooD 16.082 Hotfix 2
|Business Architect installer||Download|
|Active Enterprise installers||Download|
This Release (82.02) includes the following new features
- Overflow & Fixed Position options
- SAT Improvements
- Split String - Multiple Delimiters
- Elements Field Modifier
- Hyperlinks from Excel
- Case Insensitivty
- Variant Creation
- Tooltips for Buttons
- Radial Chart level query editor
- Aggregation - count weekdays
- Element Type Conversion within Themes
- Validate/Save Actions before user creation
It also resolves a number of issues with MooD 16.76, including
- Synchronizers: Relationship lookups are not case insensitive, causing duplicates to be imported.
- Business Architect can become non-responsive when opening a repository and selecting the 'List' icon.
- Visio Import fails to import relationships and lines when stencils are connected together by lines
- Documents Export – multiple formatted text in a matrix export removed spaces between formatting
- Aggregations: An incorrect list of fields is shown to the user when selecting fields of a Query Fact which is inside a Function Fact
Please view the full release notes for more details.