Raised on behalf of John McN @ MASS
As an architect using MooD, I want to be more able to understand which matrix content is used and or unused, with a better understanding of the impact so that it is easier for me to manage the content from my repository without needing to inspect every single matrix in three different ways before making a decision on it.
I am able to report across matrices within the repository in a single place, enabling me to make decisions on which are able to be removed, and which are “live”
The query report is useful as I can see a list of which queries I have
Show where used is useful as it tells me where I am reliant on a query
I would like to see a way of inspecting matrices en-masse to identify the following
- Parent Element
- Queries used in row/column/cells (including where these are broken) – the verbose query report is useful in this respect
- Models where the matrix is displayed, including model masters and graphs powered by the matrix
- SAT’s where the matrix is used
- The matrix group it belongs to
- What style the matrix has
Please sign in to leave a comment.