As a MooD Active Enterprise user
I want multiple buttons on a screen to be able to trigger an update to a panel.
So That the MooD dvelopers do not refresh my entire screen.
Benefits will be better looking solutions with easier interaction, avoiding performance hits when refreshing the entire screen instead of just one panel.
- I want to be able to go to a screen with 1 graph and two buttons
- The first button ("Add") adds element that appear immediately in the graph (because graph is blue pinned to this "Add" button)
- Now I click a dropdown, select something to remove and click the "Remove" button.
- The graph updates immediately again since the graph is *also* blue-pinned to the remove button.
- If I come up with a 3rd or 4th button that should also be possible for the developers to pin so I don't have to wait for the entire screen to refresh.
Fail if: Using full screen refresh to accomplish this.
Customer / Originator Banks in Scandinavia, English car manufacturer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.