User Story Template:
As a MooD user, Solution builder, consumer of MAE views
- better formatting options in MooD business architect formatted and HTML fields. This includes ability to format fields in elements
- Better Ux when trying to format text so that it gets presented in a professional manner and as desired when used in Matrices, information panels and exported views.
So That the solution designer/Mood user can present and have better control of formatting textual information.
Benefits Consumers/End users of the data will have the information formatted as intended and required to consume immediately. It enables greater communication experience by the users for any formatted text information.
Less hours wasted by the solution developer in creating additional views to preview or realise formatting of these fields when some can be done directly in the element themselves or view a form.
Greater consistency in the MooD platform so that a user doesn't have to waste time working around the tool functionality to do a fairly simple task.
- Improved formatting control (and toolbox in menu rather than right click) in fields in business architect elements (Open element)
- Consistent Options business architect open theme element field as with forms.
- Improved UX when trying to format fields in business architect so that it can be similar to word processing tools to get the desired textual information
- Greater consistency in preserving the formatting exploited by Matrices, Information Panels, Synchronisers (MDD, PowerPoint, Excel). (They are shown these other features in MooD so the user can communicate them in the views)
- Formatting improvements include (but not exhaustive):
- Toolbox in menu (that are available and not greyed out)
- strike through
- line spacing
- tabs (for aligning spaced text so it appears aligned)
- option for justified Text in paragraph
- ruler/alignment options when text is in bullet points
- default field text font and font size set in the Manage Themes field to applied to all fields during theme creation for greater consistency.
Customer / Originator MooD Administrator/Tool manager for Multi-projects portfolio and MooD End users
Please sign in to leave a comment.