As an representative for MooD as a tool internal to the organisation I work in
I want to MooD to allow more extensive logging of user events from third party tools, both in MBA and MAE environments. I want MooD to be able to log:
- Who (which user) made the change
- When the change was made (time stamp)
- The state to which change was made
- The state from which change was made (possibly as a reference number to the previous change?)
So That better tracability can be established for changes made in MooD.
Benefits: MooD to conform with regulatory requirements on plattforms which can handle information with certain Integrity and Confidentiality requirements. MooD does not have to "carry" the weight of all the tracked changes (responsibility of the external tool).
- MooD can be configured to push all changes made in MBA and MAE as per the initial description through an API or (and less desireable) to an external file.
Customer / Originator LFV
Priority Mid/High (current requirement with work around solution)
Please sign in to leave a comment.