How to Configure a Sub-Range
- Navigate to the Configure Sub-Range page of the wizard.
- Within the parent data range, click the columns you want to include in the sub-range.
Hold down Ctrl on the keyboard whilst clicking to select multiple columns.
- In the Range Name box, give the sub-range a meaningful name.
If no name is given, it will default to Range 1, Range 2 etc.
- Add more sub-ranges.
- If needed, populate fields on relationships.
The short video clip below demonstrates how to configure a sub-range:
How to Add a Sub-Range
- Navigate to the last configure sub-range page of the wizard.
- Click ‘Add/Configure another Range’ at the bottom of the dialogue.
- Configure the new sub-range. The columns in each sub-range will have a unique color.
The short video clip below demonstrates how to add a sub-range:
How to Delete a Sub-Range
You can only delete the last sub-range because the wizard adds relationships between ranges. The first sub-range can never be deleted as the wizard needs a sub-range to finish.
- Navigate to the configure sub-range page of the wizard.
- Click ‘Delete this Range’ at the bottom of the dialogue.
The short video clip below demonstrates how to delete a sub-range:
Please sign in to leave a comment.