Import files from Visio into MooD.
- Supports current file formats and old file formats (.vsdx, .vsd, .vdx, .vsdm and .vdw).
- Pages in Visio translated into elements with models in MooD.
- Shapes in Visio translated into elements in MooD (map Visio master to MooD alias).
- Connections in Visio translated into relationships in MooD.
- Shape and connection properties in Visio translated to fields in MooD.
- Shapes with no master imported as text boxes.
- Uses existing SAT mapping screen (i.e. the one used for Excel import etc.).
Viso file Mapping screen
The mapping view can be changed so its displayed as a 'Source' and a 'Target'.
An additional feature 'Smart Layout' that put the SATs in order so they do not overlap.