From the 'Where Expression' menu you can refine your current results by selecting more specific conditions. For many Where Expressions you can further hone the results by selecting from several options, allowing you to optimize your Query further.
Adding Where Expressions
- Add a Find block to your Query
- Click “Where” to open the Where Context menu
- Select one of the where types
- Click on the coloured words to adjust the conditions and fields used
- Set the values you want to use
- The way to do this varies depending on the type of value e.g. text, radio button, Elements, drop down tick box etc.
To add a second Where Expression click on “and” or “or” instead of “Where” to open the Where Context menu.
Adding Where expressions is demonstrated in the short video clip below.
Removing Where Expressions
Clicking on the "x" on the right of a Where expression will remove it from the Query.