To prevent accidental import of incorrect data and the time lost repairing that damage, users can now preview the actions of a synchronizer via a new button in the Ribbon.
This preview is available for all Synchronizers which target a MooD Repository such as the Excel Import and Visio Import.
From the preview report users can:
- see a summary of all creations, updates and deletions split by element type.
- see further details of all changes made, split by element type, including details of name changes (in brackets) and field data.
- use a search facility to reduce the content displayed - (this does not affect the import).
- use the right-mouse button to Open, Examine, Explore and more.
- execute the Synchronization (Note: Data may have changed after the preview was generated).
- export the information to a .html file.
Feature introduced in 16.082